Sunday, October 2, 2011

A journey on a budget limousine

credit to ogy




A budget limousine is where people like you and me belong to. Maybe not all of you...but definitely me. I always have this image in my mind where you would be reading this in a six bedroom flat, on a queen sized bed..with two little fluffy toys at your side,thinking what on earth is this human doing wasting her time reading this random post. or is it just me? 




So, about this budget limousine...is where I'm in now. It usually is noisy, but not today. Not now. Perhaps people are busy in their own thoughts, or listening to "Random Awesome" by Yuna,or looking outside the window absorbing all the foreign sights,wishing that it would be possible to remember all the details,the brick houses,the cold chilly morning breeze,the flower that only blooms in autumn...the golden crispy leaves that looks like Asda's Crunchy Nut cereal. Come to think of it, does flowers bloom in Autumn? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hehehe, seronoknya akak!

MTM said...

azham:yup...sure is fun.. =)

are you coming here next year azham?