Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hanis Zalikha cakap





I really wanted to tell you guys about my trip to Birmingham. But currently ..sangat malas nak upload gambar. Nanti sudah rajin I update ye. I just want to share my thoughts for today. I am a big fan of inibelogsaya.blogspot. In case if you don't know, ini belog saya belongs to Hanis Zalikha. In  her current post she talks about how people always rasa rendah diri with their own appeareances. 






Manusia tidak sempurna, and manusia juga tak pernah puas dengan apa yang ada. It is very hard sebenarnya untuk mengelakkan diri daripada merasa serba kekurangan. Lebih-lebih lagi sekarang. I don't know this stuff berlaku elsewhere, but di Malaysia......everybody wants to be a fashionista. Kita selalu dengar phrase the survival of the fittest, but now...its the survival of the prettiest. 






But really, kecantikan itu memang subjektif. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. As for me, I tak pernah suka hidung I. Agak segan ye untuk confess di sini. But that's the reality. I rasa.....my nose is too high and too big. If kena sunburn,hidunglah yang paling teruk. And my hidung will be the reddest part of my face if the weather is too cold. It is no fun if your have a red nose all day..I  look like a  clown. Seriously.




 Tapi, people know me because of my high nose.The first thing that people always compliment me on is my hidung. Hidung mancung bak kata mereka. and because of this hidung juga lah Mr Tigeria terpikat. 






So, Hanis Zalikha, I totally agree with you.when you say YOU ARE NOT UGLY, YOU ARE JUST NOT YOUR OWN TASTE.





No comments: