Monday, June 28, 2010

models are not for sale!















Swwwweeeeetnye........................................


thats the first word that come out from my cute mouth *poyo* when i see this online shopping blog.
Seriously....you just have to see it for yourself.


let me begin with the products...

comes in desirable sizes

the prices are very much affordable and reasonable

colourful......funky...femine...demure..i mean, what more can u ask for?





So ladies...since Hari Raya (weeeee...bunge api...mercun pop pop!!) is just around the corner...I think it is so worth it to take a quick look at this blog. it won't take long before you fall in love with it..believe me...i know.


some of you might be wondering..."kenape mira tetibe jadi baik sgt promote blog orang lain padahal blog die pn x terpromote?" or.........am I doing promoting this blog because the owner promise me to belanje KFC if I do so?


THE ANSWER IS NO. I am doing this base from a pure innocent intention to help YOU find some perfect baju kurung for Hari Raya and to make all the other makcik2 jealous of course........




http://manisdesa.blogspot.com/





P/S : in case of confusion...the one for sell is the product ok people.... not the models...SEKIAN

1 comment:

terokai seni said...

ahaaa memang sweet model dia... biasanya raya tak pakai baju pasal asik dok rumah jeee