Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Am I a Chiristian?

"Teacher, are you a Christian?" an Indian student once asked me. i was soooo shocked. i really dont know how to react. certainly, I know the answer to that question...but I was surprise...didnt he know that Christian doesn't wear tudung like I do?


What makes him think that Im a Christian anyway? maybe because I dont look like any typical Malay..


but I dont bring any cross with me...or even hold a bible to school...or even said JESUS CHRIST! when I was shocked a.k.a melatah..


SO,WHAT MAKES HIM THINK IM A CHRISTIAN?

9 comments:

cha said...

erk.bukan ke u bertudung?

MTM said...

sasha : tu la..i pn x taw ape yg menyebabkan beliau berkata sedemikian rupe

Yen said...

ish biar btl budak 2...

faizalnizam said...

ermmm.. that's weird..

MTM said...

yen : soklan innocent yg ditanye oleh student form 3

fyyzal : totally wierd

Unknown said...

uiks...macam pelik je...hak3

«-°[§nºw.ªngè£]°-» said...

wah.erm, dsbbkn lmbt loading for ur cbox to kuar..shout kt sini er ^^
blogwalking ^^ nuff lena ;(

zai said...

humm mayb die bru tahu word christian kot..hee

.: Yen Dam0nツ:. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.