Friday, June 12, 2009

food!


what you should not EAT during your first date.hihihi……



1. burger-especially da big one like big mac…(even Ramli’s burger if you ask me)….except if you can cut it into tiny2 pieces and eat like a princess..


try to eat this...


2. crab-now, why do you want to eat that creature in da first place? anyway….it is impossible…you heard me…….99.9 % possibilty that you canNOT eat that animal gracefully.so to be safe..dont!



crab : i wanna cut ur tongue...


3. Orange- i dont mean da limau mandarin..what i mean is da limau that you must cut it first before you eat..ala…you get what i mean right? that one is also a no no…just imagine…what does it feel to be walking with a person whose shirt is full of orange splater….just imagine…



orange : muahahaha!!( evil~~~)


4.cincau drink (ahaks!)- well….it is nothing really…just avoid yourself from spilling da drink on your date dress of course!..daaa….( actually, dont spill any drinks on your date’s baju…da cincau part is specially dedicated to my cayang..huhu..sorry cayang…this page is for you..)



it not my fault....da glass is not big enough!!


5.ice cream- i scream! you scream! we all scream!!!…if you decided to eat ice cream without tissue. tissue is essential. …believe me..it is.



if its baskin robbins...i dont mind..hehe


6. spaghetti- this one….i have to pass. i really3 cant eat spaghetti or any mee without da kuah tumpah on my tudung. so…..i just eat it if im wearing da black tudung…hihihi (my dirty little secret.. to avoid being dirty)



yummy..


well….that is just my opinion though…either you agree or not…depends. and if you have a nice, sporting and caring boyfriend (like my mr tiger!) then you dont have to worry much.he wont care…..(love is blind anyway…) or if you have a boyfriend who eats just like you do..( like my tiger too…huhuhu) just laugh about it…hey..its not everyday you make a fool of yourself in front of him right?



p.s. i have my own trick….let him wipe it for you if you are comot while eating (huhu…opss..another dirty little secret revealed!) just to manja2 la…. (and..why is this in red..i wonder..)



No comments: