Sunday, June 28, 2009

fever never dies

i really dunno why..lately im a bit weak....my whole body is very warm all of da time..n i get headache frequently...so.........................i went to a clinic..(klinik kesihatan)...it was fascinating! (**sarcastic**) guess wut? i feel like im in a treasure hunt quest .at first, i refuse to go meet da doc..coz u see...i had a feeling it wont go smoothly. but then , tiger insist me to go and frighten me with da H1N1 thingy...(i dont wanna die yet ok??)so..i had to give up..after tiger gave me DA FACE..wee..... i ll tell u wuts interesting there....



1. i took my num..and have to wait for 11 more people (luckily mr tiger was there with me)



2. go to da kaunter pendaftaran....rm1....ic.....fill a form (da staff there was nice btw)



3. then, here's where da hunt begins..wee... went to a nurse, check my temp..blood presure



4. next station! by following my instinct..i went to da next station cozzz....da nurse think that i got some sort of mind reading power, so i should know where to go next (not her fault rite????!!)



5. wait again...



6. then i saw da doc...i said bout my allergy for da 3rd time today (staff+nurse+doc) and he seems to know something...and wrote lots of stuff on my form (wow! guess pretty serious ha?) and ask me to go to da doc..(wut?? he's not da 1??)



7. and so...i have to use my mind reading super power again to find da next station....



8. finally...i arrived...wee....got to wait some more..tick tick tick ....



9. met da doc (hoping to get a lolipop..) and da doc was extremely "nice" to me...she looked cold btw.....smirking and giving me da look as if im da stupid idiot who need her help. she blame me for not bringing da medicine which im allergic with. i've told her for like more than 10 times that im allergic to penadol...and she kept on saying ".....macam manaa saya nk tahu awak alergik ubat apa kalau x bawak ubat tu??" i mean..wut??? which planet r u from actually?? u dont really know wut penadol is dat i must show it to u??...i was THIS much close to say dat in her face....coz u see...when im having a headache... i am not very nice....(u-dont-like-me-when-im-angry stuff..)



10. at the end..she just gave me a vitamin c..and some ubat selsema...huh! no lolipop...



sooo...dats my adventurous journey to klinik kerajaan ..wee....no wonder many of us prefer da klinik swasta...at least they gave me ubat demam...not like some.(klinik kerajaan la..sape lg..)

No comments: