Friday, March 26, 2010

My cute lil bro








Amir Imran...my cute lil bro...how times fly... I still can't believe it that next year, you will be going to the secondary school..... but you will always be my cute lil bro forever.


I will always remember the time when you hide all of your text books under my bed because you don't wanna do your homework.

I will always remember the time when you say that saying CIS!! is a very unforgivable sin

I will always remember the time when you call me every 10 minutes asking me when i'll come home

and a lot more! hihihi..

5 comments:

cha said...

muka cam tak sama je :)

eyqaaman said...

memang cute adik mira.. nama pon sedapp!!sebab ada nama bf i!!hihi

MK said...

waahhh cantik nye shawl!!!

Dyana Hashim said...

mira ke adik yg cute ni ? haha !
btw, shawl mira lawa. :)

MTM said...

sasha :sbb kami bkn kembar kot..hihihi..bley x alasan tu?

ika. : nme bf u imran ke?

MK : haha..mmg lawa pun..tp ibu x bg amek..

dyana hashim : ehm2...idea yg bgus tu..haha..btaw...tu shawl makteh..si pengomen yg bername MK diatas =)