Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I just love good smelling people






What pop in your mind the second you read the title? Do you imagine a hot babe strutting next to you with the scent of Estee Lauder perfume poking in your nostril? Or perhaps you visualized a cool Robert-Pattison-like dude sitting next to you in the bus-unaware that the aroma of his brand new Adidas deodorant is being sniffed by you! No matter it is the smell of deodorant, or perfume, it is with no doubt that pleasurable smells are addictive!


Whether you realize it or not, every single day we were force to breathe in the aroma of hundreds, probably thousands of people. Some were nice, and some are…… well…..you get the idea. I love good smelling people, do you? Simply because the pleasant odour has the ability to make me calm, relax and most importantly…it does not trigger my headache! And sometimes... In a very rare situation, it makes my mouth watered too! (Keep in mind…it rarely happen….and I’m not a pervert!) Especially when the person smells very sweet like candy… yum yum…


Do you know that good smelling people is loved by everybody? Any bus passenger will be very glad if the person who sit next to them smelled nice, your girlfriend will want to hug you all day is you smell nice, your friends will love to hang out with you because you smell nice, and even the for stranger like me… I would love to be near to a very nice smelling people, hopefully… I can get some of the aroma for myself..hihihi……

No comments: